This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Esperanza Handbag
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Pattern written in inches.
Finished Size: 11" H x 15" W x 5" D
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
10% of Launch Weekend Sales - August 14-17th, 2020 to be donated to British Columbia Children's Hospital.
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Boisterous Beginner.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.
- 1 yd Faux Leather, Vinyl, Leather, Cork
- 1/2 yd Exterior Print
- 1.25 yds Woven Fabric for Lining
- 2.5 yds Woven Interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex101 “SF101” (20” WOF)
- 2 yds Pellon 525 Decovil Light (17” WOF) or Pellon FlexFoam FF77 (Stabilizer)
(1) 5” x 12.25” Pellon 71F Fusible Peltex or Decovil “Heavy” 526
- (1) 1" or larger - O-Ring, D-Ring, or Belt Buckle (for front tie/clasp)
- (2) 1” Swivel Clasps
- (1) 1” Strap Sliders
- (2) 1” D-Rings
- (2) #5 Zipper Sliders for Zipper Tape
- (1) 10” #5 Zipper Tape
- (1) 14” #5 Zipper Tape
- (10-12) Medium Rivets
- (1) Zipper End
- (1) 1/2” or 3/4” Swivel Clasp (optional for flap clasp vs tie - make sure it works with your chosen front connector!)
- (1) Handmade or logo tag (optional)
- (2) 1” Strap Ends (optional)
- (4-6) Purse Feet (optional)
- Double Sided Tape (3/8” if possible, otherwise, cut to size)
- Fray check
- FriXion Pen, Tandy Silver pen, or something to mark the exterior of Vinyl but still wipe away.
- EdgeKote or Sharpie pen (optional)
- Stapler and staples (optional)
- Pliers (optional)
Special thanks and credit given to Erica-Lee Helgerson of Lavender & Twine Patterns for the use of her method for the hidden side connectors. Find her patterns at https://www.lavender-and-twine.com!