This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Estrella Bag
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
The Estrella Bag is a great bag for summer and all the festivities that come with it - markets, festivals, fairs, and so much more! It’s a medium sized bag with a fun shape. On the inside, you will find a simple slip pocket for easy access. The easy to grab handle stands up well for a quick grab and go. The name Estrella means Star. How to pronounce Estrella? Click here.
Finished Size: 14” W x 17” H x 4” D (35.5cm W x 43cm H x 10cm D)
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Boisterous Beginner.
- (1) Magnetic Snap 14mm (optional)
- (1) “Handmade” or Logo Tag (optional)
- (12) Small Rivets 8mm x 6mm (optional)
- 3/4 yd (68.5cm) Vinyl, cork, or faux leather at 54” (137cm) WOF
- 1/2 yd (46cm) Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 1 yd (91cm) Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- Large Scraps or 1/2 yd (46cm) Pellon Decovil Light 525 for bag and to back snap hardware if applicable
- Duct tape or other tape to back logo (optional depending on hardware use)
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press (optional depending on hardware use)
- Grid ruler
- Fray check
- Pliers (optional depending on hardware use)
Other Approved YouTubers:
Vannessa Leppek of YouTube Vannessa Leppek
Tammy T-Pham of SewIneffable
All other YouTubers are NOT given permission to do their own video tutorials.