This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Estrella Bag
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
The Estrella Bag is a great bag for summer and all the festivities that come with it - markets, festivals, fairs, and so much more! It’s a medium sized bag with a fun shape. On the inside, you will find a simple slip pocket for easy access. The easy to grab handle stands up well for a quick grab and go. The name Estrella means Star. How to pronounce Estrella? Click here.
The Add-On File can also be used to modify the handles to be attached with Rectangle or O-Rings. You can find the Add-On file here.
Finished Size: 14” W x 17” H x 4” D (35.5cm W x 43cm H x 10cm D)
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Boisterous Beginner. Domestic friendly. Rectangular pieces are only given by cut chart.
- (1) Magnetic Snap 14mm (optional)
- (1) “Handmade” or Logo Tag (optional)
- (12) Small Rivets 8mm x 6mm (optional)
- 3/4 yd (68.5cm) Vinyl, cork, or faux leather at 54” (137cm) WOF
- 1/2 yd (46cm) Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 1 yd (91cm) Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- Large Scraps or 1/2 yd (46cm) Pellon Decovil Light 525 for bag and to back snap hardware if applicable
- Duct tape or other tape to back logo (optional depending on hardware use)
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press (optional depending on hardware use)
- Grid ruler
- Fray check
- Pliers (optional depending on hardware use)
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.