This is a FREE PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Shazzy Wristlet
Please do not check out with PayPal,
for some reason PayPal wants to charge you $.01
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Pattern is written in imperial (inches) AND metric (centimeters).
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
The Shazzy Wristlet was first drafted for my dear friend and sister-in-law, Sharon, aka Shaz/Shazzy. It has a large, zippered main compartment for your phone, keys, and other small items. Additionally, it has two large slip pockets, 8 card slots, and a zippered coin pocket all wrapped up with an easy to carry wristlet strap.
Finished Size: 11” W x 6” H (28cm x 15.2cm)
Complexity: On a scale of 1-3 (1 being the easiest and 3 being the hardest):
1 - Boisterous Beginner
2 - Adventurous Intermediate
3 - Excitingly Advanced
This bag is Boisterous Beginner!
Sewing the Shazzy Wristlet courtesy of SiahSwagBags.
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIAL permission given to Kassiah Schern Myers of SiahSwagBags and Brandy Gilbert-Jackson of Bean's Bags and Handicrafts Co. Other YouTubers are NOT given permission to do their own video tutorials.
Exception to be made only for Lauren Mormino.
- (2) Grommet Set (Large enough to fit your gate ring through)
- (1) 1.25” or 1.5” (3.2cm - 3.8cm) Gate Ring
- (1) #5 Zipper Slider Pull
- (1) #3 Zipper Slider Pull
- (1) #5 10” (25.5cm) Zipper Tape
- (1) #3 7” (18cm) Zipper Tape
- (1) Large (9mm cap x 10mm post) Rivet set or Chicago screw set
- (1) Handmade Tag or Logo (optional)
- FQ (50cm x 55cm) Faux Leather, Vinyl, or Cork
- 1/2 yd (45cm) Woven Fabric for lining
- 1 yd (91.4cm) Woven Interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex101 “SF101” at 20” (51cm) WOF
- Double Sided Tape
- Fray check
- Duct tape or other tape to back hardware
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rivet Setter Tool or Rivet Press
- Grid Ruler