This is a FREE PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Shazzy Wristlet
Please do not check out with PayPal,
for some reason PayPal wants to charge you $.01
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Pattern is written in imperial (inches) AND metric (centimeters).
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
The Shazzy Wristlet was first drafted for my dear friend and sister-in-law, Sharon, aka Shaz/Shazzy. It has a large, zippered main compartment for your phone, keys, and other small items. Additionally, it has two large slip pockets, 8 card slots, and a zippered coin pocket all wrapped up with an easy to carry wristlet strap.
Finished Size: 11” W x 6” H (28cm x 15.2cm)
Complexity: On a scale of 1-3 (1 being the easiest and 3 being the hardest):
1 - Boisterous Beginner
2 - Adventurous Intermediate
3 - Excitingly Advanced
This bag is Boisterous Beginner!
Sewing the Shazzy Wristlet courtesy of SiahSwagBags.
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.
- (2) Grommet Set (Large enough to fit your gate ring through)
- (1) 1.25” or 1.5” (3.2cm - 3.8cm) Gate Ring
- (1) #5 Zipper Slider Pull
- (1) #3 Zipper Slider Pull
- (1) #5 10” (25.5cm) Zipper Tape
- (1) #3 7” (18cm) Zipper Tape
- (1) Large (9mm cap x 10mm post) Rivet set or Chicago screw set
- (1) Handmade Tag or Logo (optional)
- FQ (50cm x 55cm) Faux Leather, Vinyl, or Cork
- 1/2 yd (45cm) Woven Fabric for lining
- 1 yd (91.4cm) Woven Interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex101 “SF101” at 20” (51cm) WOF
- Double Sided Tape
- Fray check
- Duct tape or other tape to back hardware
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rivet Setter Tool or Rivet Press
- Grid Ruler