This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for The Zenaida Backpack
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
The Zenaida backpack is a unique design. It features easy to grab handles, adjustable straps, a huge front slip pocket, a smaller front pocket - with or without the flap, side exterior pockets, interior zippered pocket, and interior slip pocket. The side exterior pockets are great for chap stick or a small hand sanitizer. The main compartment is easily accessed by a double zipper and can hold lots of your needed essentials including wallet, keys, phone, sunglasses, and so much more!
Finished Size: 13" H x 12" W x 4" D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Adventurous Intermediate.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
- 1 yd - Faux Leather
- 1/2yd - Exterior Print
- 1 yd - Woven Fabric for lining
- 2 yds - Woven Interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex101 “SF101”
- 1 yd - Decovil Light
- (2) 1” Strap Sliders
- (2) 1” Rectangle Rings
- (1) Flip lock, turn lock, or magnetic snap
- (3) #5 Zipper Slider Pulls
- (1) 17” #5 Zipper Tape, Double Pull, assumed 1-1/4” Width
- (1) 8” #5 Zipper Tape, Single Pull, assumed 1-1/4” Width
- (6-8) Medium Rivets
- (1) Handmade or logo tag (optional)
- (2) 1" Strap Ends (optional)
- Fray check
- 2.5 yds premade extra wide double fold bias tape (when folded in 4, it should be ½” wide)
- Double Sided Tape (3/8” and 1/8" if possible, otherwise, cut to size)
- FriXion Pen, Tandy Silver Pen, or something to mark the exterior of vinyl but still wipe away.
- Stapler and staples (optional)