This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for The Zenaida Backpack
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Pattern written in inches.
The Zenaida backpack is a unique design. It features easy to grab handles, adjustable straps, a huge front slip pocket, a smaller front pocket - with or without the flap, side exterior pockets, interior zippered pocket, and interior slip pocket. The side exterior pockets are great for chap stick or a small hand sanitizer. The main compartment is easily accessed by a double zipper and can hold lots of your needed essentials including wallet, keys, phone, sunglasses, and so much more!
Finished Size: 13" H x 12" W x 4" D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Adventurous Intermediate.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated in the pattern.
- 1 yd - Faux Leather
- 1/2yd - Exterior Print
- 1 yd - Woven Fabric for lining
- 2 yds - Woven Interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex101 “SF101”
- 1 yd - Decovil Light
- (2) 1” Strap Sliders
- (2) 1” Rectangle Rings
- (1) Flip lock, turn lock, or magnetic snap
- (3) #5 Zipper Slider Pulls
- (1) 17” #5 Zipper Tape, Double Pull, assumed 1-1/4” Width
- (1) 8” #5 Zipper Tape, Single Pull, assumed 1-1/4” Width
- (6-8) Medium Rivets
- (1) Handmade or logo tag (optional)
- (2) 1" Strap Ends (optional)
- Fray check
- 2.5 yds premade extra wide double fold bias tape (when folded in 4, it should be ½” wide)
- Double Sided Tape (3/8” and 1/8" if possible, otherwise, cut to size)
- FriXion Pen, Tandy Silver Pen, or something to mark the exterior of vinyl but still wipe away.
- Stapler and staples (optional)