This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Isolina Cross-Body Bag
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
The bag features a faux flap which is really a large front pocket. Within that pocket, on the bag exterior, there is a smaller cell phone pocket. The main compartment is fully enclosed with a main zipper. Inside, the bag boasts a zippered and slip pocket on one side as well as a separated, three part slip pocket on the other side. All carried with the easy handles or adjustable cross-body strap. The name Isolina means She Who Is Gazed Upon. How to pronounce Isolina? Click here.
Finished Size: 11.5” W x 11” H x 3” D (29cm W x 28cm H x 7.5cm D)
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Adventurous Intermediate.
- (6) 1" (2.5cm) Rectangle Rings
- (1) 1” (2.5cm) Strap Slider Adjuster
- (~18) Medium Rivets (9mm Cap x 8mm Post)
- (~4) Large Rivets (9mm Cap x 10mm Post)
- (1) “Handmade” or Logo Tag (optional)
- (6) 1" (2.5cm) Strap Ends (optional)
- (1) Zipper End
- (2) #5 Zipper Slider Pulls
- (1) 8” (20cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- (1) 14" (35.5cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- 1yd (91cm) - Vinyl, cork, or faux leather at 54” (137cm) WOF
- 1yd (91cm) - Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 1.5yds (137cm) - Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- 1yd (91cm) - Pellon Decovil Light 525 at 17” (43cm) WOF
- Scraps - Pellon Decovil Light 525 or other stabilizer to back hardware
- Double Sided Tape - 1/8” and 1/4” or 3/8” if possible, otherwise cut to size as needed.
- Duct tape or other tape to back logo
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears (optional)
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
- Grid ruler
- Needle and thread for hand sewing
- Stapler and staples
- Fray check
Cutting and Interfacing the Isolina Cross-Body Bag courtesy of SiahSwagBags.
Sewing the Isolina Cross-Body Bag courtesy of SiahSwagBags.
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.