This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Isolina Cross-Body Bag
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
The bag features a faux flap which is really a large front pocket. Within that pocket, on the bag exterior, there is a smaller cell phone pocket. The main compartment is fully enclosed with a main zipper. Inside, the bag boasts a zippered and slip pocket on one side as well as a separated, three part slip pocket on the other side. All carried with the easy handles or adjustable cross-body strap. The name Isolina means She Who Is Gazed Upon. How to pronounce Isolina? Click here.
Finished Size: 11.5” W x 11” H x 3” D (29cm W x 28cm H x 7.5cm D)
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this is Adventurous Intermediate.
- (6) 1" (2.5cm) Rectangle Rings
- (1) 1” (2.5cm) Strap Slider Adjuster
- (~18) Medium Rivets (9mm Cap x 8mm Post)
- (~4) Large Rivets (9mm Cap x 10mm Post)
- (1) “Handmade” or Logo Tag (optional)
- (6) 1" (2.5cm) Strap Ends (optional)
- (1) Zipper End
- (2) #5 Zipper Slider Pulls
- (1) 8” (20cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- (1) 14" (35.5cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- 1yd (91cm) - Vinyl, cork, or faux leather at 54” (137cm) WOF
- 1yd (91cm) - Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 1.5yds (137cm) - Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- 1yd (91cm) - Pellon Decovil Light 525 at 17” (43cm) WOF
- Scraps - Pellon Decovil Light 525 or other stabilizer to back hardware
- Double Sided Tape - 1/8” and 1/4” or 3/8” if possible, otherwise cut to size as needed.
- Duct tape or other tape to back logo
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears (optional)
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
- Grid ruler
- Needle and thread for hand sewing
- Stapler and staples
- Fray check
Cutting and Interfacing the Isolina Cross-Body Bag courtesy of SiahSwagBags.
Sewing the Isolina Cross-Body Bag courtesy of SiahSwagBags.
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIAL pattern launch privilege given to Kassiah Schern Myers of SiahSwagBags.
Brandy Gilbert-Jackson of Bean's Bags and Handicrafts Co.
Vannessa Leppek of YouTube Vannessa Leppek
Monica Ann Bernstine of Castine Handcrafted
Tammy T-Pham of SewIneffable
Other YouTubers are NOT given permission to do their own video tutorials.