This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Mini Alice Cross-Body Bag.
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
About the Mini Alice Cross-Body Bag
The Mini Alice Cross-Body Bag can be made quilted, rivet tufted, or left without treatment to showcase a slick, solid faux leather or print.
The handle closes with an adorable lock.
It has a fully enclosed double-zipper pull main closure.
On the inside, the Mini Alice boasts a modest main compartment
to hold all your essentials. The bag is turned through the bottom of the lining.
7” W x 5-1/2” H x 5” D
18cm W x 14cm H x 13cm D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this bag is Boisterous Beginner! Domestic friendly. Rectangular pieces are only given by cut chart.
- (2) Screw-on Strap Rings or (2) Bridge Connectors or (2) 1/2" (12mm) D-Rings
- (2) 3/4” (20mm) Strap Ends
- (2) 3/4” (20mm) Swivel Clasps
- (1) 3/4” (20mm) Strap Adjuster/Slider
- (1) Turn Lock (Recommended size of lock is 1" to 1-1/2" long)
- (1) "Handmade" or Logo Tag (Optional)
- (4) Small Purse Feet (Optional)
- (2) #5 Zipper Pulls
- (1) 16” (41cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- (2-4) Medium Double Capped Rivet Set [3/8" Caps x 5/16" Post (9mm x 8mm)]
- (~30-32) Small Double Capped Rivet Set [5/16" Caps x 1/4" Post (8mm x 6mm)] If making the rivet tufted exterior.
***IMPORTANT *** Use the Flex Foam FF77 if quilting or rivet tufting.
Use the Fusible Fleece 987F if you are not quilt/tuft treating the exterior.
- Duct tape
- Double sided tape 1/4” (6mm)
- Large Binder Clips (2)
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears
- Super glue/Fabric Tac/Glue of Choice
- Grid ruler
- Grid cutting mat
- Hole punch tool (If making the tufted version, you will need a tool that can reach all hole positions on the main panel.)
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
- Stapler and staples
- Hand needle
- Fray check
- Toothpicks or awl
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.