This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Mini Magda Wristlet.
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
About the Mini Magda Wristlet
The Mini Magda Wristlet is a super fun and quick sew!
Modeled after the well known Magdalena Circle Bag, this wristlet is a great grab-n-go bag to hold a few cards, keys, chap stick, etc. It’s also an amazing scrap buster for fabric, vinyl, interfacing, and stabilizers!
Don’t find yourself weighed down with stuff for that date night! Or, throw one in your bag as a change purse or mini cosmetic bag.
This bag has a bound finish and is a sprint! You’ll be done before you even know it!
5” W x 5” H x 2” D
12.5cm W x 12.5cm H x 5cm D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this bag is Boisterous Beginner!
- (1) 1/2" (12mm) D-Ring
- (1) 1/2" (12mm) Swivel Hook
- (1) Logo or “Handmade” Tag [Optional]
- (1) 7” (18cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- (1) #5 Zipper Pull
- (2) Medium Double Capped Rivet Sets [3/8" Caps x 5/16" Post (9mm x 8mm)]
- 1/4 yd (23cm) Vinyl, faux leather, or cork at 54” (137cm) WOF
- 1/4 yd (23cm) Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 1/4 yd (23cm) Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- 9-1/4” x 1-3/4” (23.5cm x 4.5cm) Pellon Decovil Light 525
- 1/8 yd (11.5cm) Pellon Decovil “Heavy” 526 at 17” (43cm) WOF
- 1.1 yds (100cm) 1/2” (1.3cm) Double Fold Bias Tape
- Duct tape
- Double sided tape 1/8” (3mm) recommended
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Non-Removable marking pen
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Grid ruler
- Grid cutting mat
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
- Stapler and staples
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.