This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Nettie Clutch Wallet.
Digital downloads are non-refundable. Clutch Wallet Collection Bundle pricing NOT available after either the Nettie or the Deana are purchased separately.
Price is in Canadian Dollars. Exchange rate conversation will happen automatically on your PayPal account or Credit Card.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
About the Nettie Clutch Wallet
The Nettie Clutch Wallet has a magnetic closure and clutch wristlet strap. It can be made with or without the accent trim.
Inside, you will find 6 card slots with an optional additional 6 card slots, 3 slip pockets good for cash or documents, a zippered pocket, and a large main compartment that can hold most common sized cell phones.
“Nettie” is named for my dear friend, Annette Martell-Girardin.
9.5” W x 5” H x 1” D
24cm W x 12.5cm H x 2.5cm D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this bag is Boisterous Beginner. Domestic friendly.
Constructed ans assembled flat, the Nettie is then turned through a turn hole. Rectangular pieces are only given by cut chart.
- (1) 14mm Magnetic Snap
- (1) #5 Zipper Pull
- (1) 8” (20.5cm) #5 Zipper Tape (Cut a bit longer if you prefer to work with excess at the ends)
- (4) Medium Double Capped Rivet Set [3/8" Caps x 5/16" Post (9mm x 8mm)]
- (1) Large Double Capped Rivet Set [3/8" Caps x 7/16" Post (9mm x 10mm)] (optional)
- (1) Rivet-on D-Ring/Corset Ring (optional)
- (1) 1/2” (12mm) Swivel Clasp (optional)
- (1) A Metal Edge Trim or C Metal Edge Trim from Emmaline (optional)
- (1) Logo or “Handmade” Tag (optional)
- 1/3 yd (30.5cm) Vinyl, faux leather, or cork at 54” (137cm) WOF ¹
- 1/2 yd (46cm) Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 1-1/4 yd (114cm) Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- 3/4 yd (68.5cm) Decovil Light 525 at 17" (43cm) WOF
¹ Woven fabric can be used for the exterior with this clutch wallet. If using woven, I suggest two layers of woven interfacing on all woven exterior pieces. Then stabilize as the pattern suggests.
- Duct tape
- Double sided tape 1/4” (6mm)
- Double sided tape 1/8” (3mm)
- Non-removable marking pen
- Removable marking penRotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears
- Grid ruler
- Grid cutting mat
- Fabric glue or super glue
- Hole punch tool
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
- Hand needle
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.