This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Quilted Alice Shoulder Bag.
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
About the Quilted Alice Shoulder Bag
The Quilted Alice Shoulder Bag can be made quilted, rivet tufted, or left without treatment to showcase a slick, solid faux leather or print.
The handle comes in three lengths - short, medium, and long.
It has a fully enclosed double zipper main closure.
On the inside, Alice boasts a slip pocket on one side and a slip/zippered pocket combo on the opposite side.
The bag is turned through the bottom of the lining and closed up through the internal zippered pocket.
10” W x 8” H x 4-1/2” D
26cm W x 21cm H x 12cm D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this bag is Boisterous Beginner!
- 1/2 yd (46cm) to 3/4 yd (68.5cm) Vinyl, faux leather, or cork at 54” (137cm) WOF (1 x 18” (46cm) roll will work if you cut carefully)
- 3/4 yd (68.5cm) Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 2-1/2 yds (229cm) Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- 1/4 yd (23cm) Pellon Decovil “Heavy” 526 at 17” (43cm) WOF
- 1 yd (91cm) Pellon Flex Foam FF77 Sew-in Foam at 20" (51cm) WOF or Decovil Light 525 @ 17" (43cm) WOF
***IMPORTANT *** Use the Flex Foam FF77 if quilting or rivet tufting. Use the Decovil Light 525 if you are not quilt/tuft treating the exterior.
- Duct tape
- Double sided tape 1/4” (6mm) or 3/8” (1cm)
- Large Binder Clips (2)
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Pinking shears
- Super glue
- Grid ruler
- Grid cutting mat
- Hole punch tool (If making the tufted version, you will need a tool that can reach all hole positions on the main panel)
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
- Stapler and staples
- Pinking shears
- Hand needle
- Fray check
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.