This is a PDF Pattern (Digital Download) for the Traudy Triangular Shoulder Bag.
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
Price is in Canadian Dollars.
Pattern written in Imperial and Metric.
Pattern is only available in ENGLISH.
About the Traudy Triangular Shoulder Bag
This stunning bag can be worn as a handbag or as a shoulder bag. It has a fun construction method and it is quite quick of a sew. On the front exterior, you find a very large zippered pocket. On the inside, there is a generous main compartment along with a slip pocket and a zippered pocket. Named after my dearest mother, find how to pronounce Traudy, here.
15” W at the bottom x 9” W at the top x 14” H x 2” D
38cm W at the bottom x 23cm W at the top x 35.4cm H x 5cm D
Complexity: On a scale of Boisterous Beginner/Adventurous Intermediate/Excitingly Advanced, this bag is Adventurous Intermediate. Though it is not a hard sew, the instructions do require close following. Domestic friendly. Rectangular pieces are only given by cut chart.
- (2) 1/2” (12mm) D-Rings
- (2) 1” (25mm) Swivel Clasps
- (2) 1” (25mm) Strap Ends (Optional)
- (8) Medium Double Capped Rivet Set [3/8" Caps x 5/16" Post (9mm x 8mm)]
- (1) “Handmade” Tag, Logo Tag, Sew-in Tag (Optional)
- (3) #5 Zipper Slider Pulls
- (2) 15” (38cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- (1) 6-1/2” (16.5cm) #5 Zipper Tape
- 1 yd (91cm) Vinyl, faux leather, or cork at 54” (137cm) WOF
- 1-1/2 yd (137cm) Woven Lining at 44” (112cm) WOF
- 3 yds (274cm) Woven Interfacing at 20” (51cm) WOF
- 14” x 16” (35cm x 40cm) Pellon Fusible Fleece 987F
- Small Scraps Pellon Decovil Light 525
- Duct tape
- Double sided tape
- Removable marking pen, pencil, etc
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Grid ruler
- Grid cutting mat
- Rivet setter tool or rivet press
Chanova Alcala Mabry of That's Sew Nova and of Novasknits - Tutorial
Vannessa Leppek of Vannessa Leppek YouTube and of Mini Loopy Love - Tutorial
Julie Luna of That’s Sew Jules YouTube and of Thatssewjules - Tutorial
Monica Ann Bernstine of Castine Handcrafted and of Castine Handcrafted - Tutorial
YouTubers are welcome to do their own tutorials should they wish. Please do not include pattern instruction pages or paper pattern pieces within your video as this does violate the terms delineated within the pattern.